It takes a certain type of individual to work at Knightsbridge and we've come to call it the 'K-factor'. It's the reason you'll receive a consistent level of expertise, counsel, and delivery across North America.
Video: Our People
- Natural service orientation - selfless, share stories about how their work has contributed to the development of others
- Polished yet down-to-earth in style - authentic, genuine, low ego
- Highly intelligent and deeply accomplished - describe many and relevant contributions, with humility
- Passionate and driven to win/succeed - not at any cost; with whom one succeeds as important as winning itself.
- Attracted to Knightsbridge - because of our culture and reputation as much as for our innovative business platform
- Well intentioned, 'cup-half-full’ people who laugh readily, look for the good in situations and people
- Well-developed vision for his/her self and view of the world - which also aligns with the Knightsbridge vision
- They thrive on ambiguity - it takes a certain type of person to identify and create innovative, client-centric solutions. The combination of deep expertise, a spirit of entrepreneurial risk-taking and agility keep us continually “thinking moves ahead”™ for our customers.
- We do what‘s right for our clients, focusing on their best interests and results
- We bring clarity to the complexity inherent in identifying our clients’ human capital needs and determining the best solutions for them.
- We strive to balance the demands of being a great professional services firm with that of a great operating company,
- We have a natural service orientation; we are humble and low ego.
- We have a positive attitude – always looking for the positive potential in situations and people.
- Our client’s urgency is our urgency.
- We behave as one seamless Knightsbridge to our clients regardless of the practice area we represent.
- We are respectful of individuals, their roles, priorities, and talents.
- We continuously look for better solutions and better ways of doing things.
- We identify, share and capitalize on industry trends and best practices.
- We are intellectually curious and encourage ongoing learning.
- We have an entrepreneurial mindset and take calculated risks.
- We have the courage and conviction to do what’s right for our customers, clients, employees and shareholders.
- We speak up respectfully when things don’t make sense or seem right, and work to resolve conflicts in a collaborative, positive way.
- We work to eliminate barriers.
- We are passionate and ambitious, but not at the expense of others, or our ethics and integrity.
- We work smart – striving to generate results and celebrate our collective successes.
- We take personable accountability for our results.
Board of Directors
Find out how our people can help your business.